Shimano M065L MTB shoes
The Shimano M065 SPD MTB shoes are designed with recreational riders in mind and offer excellent function at a great price. If you want to step up to clip-less pedals the M065 shoes are a great choice for beginners.
A rugged yet lightweight rubber sole improves traction and walking comfort when you're off the bike. Breathability comes from stretch resistant mesh panels on the upper while a padded tongue improves comfort and fit.
Velcro hook and loop straps with an offset closure pattern keep your feet secure without creating painful pressure points. The Shimano M065 MTB shoes have reflective detailing on the heel which improves your visibility in low light conditions.
- Durable and lightweight rubber sole for increased traction and walking comfort
- Fibreglass reinforced nylon plate gives added stability and support
- Synthetic leather upper with stretch resistant breathable mesh panels and padded tongue add to the comfort and fit
- Two Velcro-style hook-and-loop strap with new offset closure pattern to avoid pressure points
- Reflective detailing on the heel help keep you more visible in low light conditions
- Weight: 650 g for a pair of size 40